Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

“When I look at animals held captive by circuses, I think of slavery. Animals in circuses represent the domination and oppression we have fought against for so long. They wear the same chains and shackles.”Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, humanitarian, vegan

Wolves: #Wolves.
Wolves:  #Wolves.

Download whole gallery
Regal White Wolf
Regal White Wolf

Download whole gallery
“When I look at animals held captive by circuses, I think of slavery. Animals in circuses represent the domination and oppression we have fought against for so long. They wear the same chains and shackles.”Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, humanitarian, vegan
“When I look at animals held captive by circuses, I think of slavery. Animals in circuses represent the domination and oppression we have fought against for so long. They wear the same chains and shackles.”Dick Gregory, comedian, civil rights activist, humanitarian, vegan

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment