Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Spoiler Alert! After 33 pictures/comments about you disappointing tiny animals - this Corgi says 'keep up the good work, I'm proud of you' :)

~~hudsonbay wolf by j.a.kok~~ So sweet doggy cuddles! Reminds me of the wolf mix dog family and pups we had when I was a kids.
~~hudsonbay wolf by j.a.kok~~   So sweet doggy cuddles! Reminds me of the wolf mix dog family and pups we had when I was a kids.
Click here to download
Spoiler Alert! After 33 pictures/comments about you disappointing tiny animals - this Corgi says 'keep up the good work, I'm proud of you' :)
Spoiler Alert! After 33 pictures/comments about you disappointing tiny animals - this Corgi says 'keep up the good work, I'm proud of you' :)
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment